2010 LR4 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2500 off of sticker is very good, the best I've heard is $1500 off. Where did you get $2500 off and what are folks paying for their LR4's? Thanks.
i bought mine in Cherry Hill, nj. Prinecton LR did give a 2500.00 discount. Prestige i think is the biggest dealer in paramus in NJ, so maybe it would be better there?

i havent seen the HSE Lux package in anyones inventory. My sales guy said they are getting one in in Dec. loaded to the max and over 60k. FWIW

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR4 Update: Picked up car friday night and drove it home, approx 15 miles.

Saturday morning headed out to store and Fuel cap warning message came on. I was still on first tank, but went out and opened it then tightened it. Restarted truck and no more message. Drove to NJ shore and back, ending day with 299 mi.

Didn't take it out sunday and went out to play with some of the features late sunday aft.(set up Nav/Radio/Bluetooth etc.) Started up truck and Gas fuel cap warning comes on again. tightened it again, restarted and Transmission meesage and engine lite came on. Let it sit for 30 minutes for dinner, went back out and engine lite stayed on and is still on. This is all while it sat in the driveway mind you....lol.

Anyway, its at the dealer, i have a Lr3 loaner so we shall see what the problem is. It did run fine in taking it to the dealer as advised.

Is this going to be THE LR4 thread? Or should it go somewhere else?

And so it begins!! lol

john

P.S. Does this make me an offical LR owner now?

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Truck had a loose fitting on one of the lines going into the charcoal canister. Apparently this would be the message you get if your gas cap isn't on correctly thus the fuel cap message. All fixed, no harm no foul.

Last edited:

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have been indoctrinated, congrats. Just be kind when you get that JD Powers initial quality survey :wink:

Last edited:

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jack! All is good. Treated very well by dealer and it really was a VERY minor issue. Here are some pics of the LR4 in Stornoway Grey/Ebony interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2206.jpg
    IMG_2206.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2207.jpg
    IMG_2207.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Thundar

Reaction score
Rover7777 did you get the BiXenon lights with the HSE package? I'm trying to figure out if they are standard equipment. Thanks and good luck with your truck. I'll be getting one in a few weeks also.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No thundar, you have to get the HSE Kux package for that and a few other goodies. i think that package is 9800.00. look on page one of this thread. All the pckages are listed there.
Good luck, loving it so far.

j

Thundar

Reaction score
Grrrr..... That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. That is actually the one thing i wanted also, but didnt care for the rest of the package so much. The other issue is, there weren't alot of choices to choose from. I was just fortunate that the colors were my first choice, grey/black.

good luck

j

Thundar

Reaction score
Handed over the deposit today. Now thay have to find me one. I'm going for the White/Almond HSE Plus 7 Seat. We'll see how long it takes to find one for me.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool Thundar, hope they can find you one fast. I guess thats one way to create demand, having no supply.

good luck and keep us informed.
john

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV