2010 LR4 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks jack! downpouring here in NJ, drove great, didnt feel a thing......Treated great at the dealership and just a great vehicle. I know alot can happen at anytime, but so far totally impressed with it all.

j

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drz, Conti's are on the truck. They look & feel more suited for on road than offroad, but that can be fixed. I'll get the exact name/type for ya when i go out again.

Here are the exact tires/4 x 4 Contacts 255/55/R19 M & S.

j

Last edited:

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Can you post a pic of your window sticker or your options/price? Did you pay window?

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. 52900.00 window. thats the HSE/ 7 seater option. The best i found in the short time of trying was 2500.00 off sticker. There really isn't tons of these around and according to my sales guy, they are only getting one a month for the forseable future. Bigger dealers with have more i'm sure. My dealer just happened to have the color i wanted so i was lucky. i also got the cargo carrier & cargo matt put in for free.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2500 off sticker seems more than fair for how few are out there. So the only option is 7 seater?

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the HSE is also and option. Go to page one on this thread, you can see how the options are broken down.

there is HSE. HSE+, Lux package....etc...

you can custom build also, and have a truck in about 4 months. Below is what mine is:

LR4 $48,100

All prices listed are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) and include an $850 destination and delivery charge. Tax, title, registration fees not included.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: MSRP ($)

HSE Package $3,650
 HSE exterior badge
 19-inch alloy wheels
 Front & rear park distance control (only rear PDC standard on base model)
 Cold Climate Package (heated front & rear seats + heated front windshield + heated washer jets + steering wheel)
 On/off road hard disc satellite navigation system, 7-inch color touch-screen and voice-activated features
 4x4 driver information center
 SIRIUS satellite radio
 Personal telephone integration system (Bluetooth connectivity)

HSE Package with 7 Seat Comfort Package $4,800

Last edited:

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes. These guys change it up to much year to year. Anyways looks like you got a lot of truck for the money!

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a lot of truck for a lot of money no matter how you shake it. But it is damn nice and i'm glad i did it. It serves my purposes very well. Reading a lot of info on here was very helpful, even the negative stuff. I'm more prepared for whatever comes my way-)

lrrb

Reaction score
$2500 off of sticker is very good, the best I've heard is $1500 off. Where did you get $2500 off and what are folks paying for their LR4's? Thanks.

lrrb

Reaction score
One other thing, has anyone seen the HSE LUX PLUS? I understand the surround camera is not available for while - don't know when.

Should I hold out for the HD pack as a separate option - what's the day to day benefit and how might it affect resale for this $750 stand alone option? Has anyone seen any LR4's witht he HD pack? Any downside to the HD Pack? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72