2010 lr4 sirius module location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 lr4 sirius module location - sirius problem

does anyone know where the receiver module is located. I want to unplug it to reset it. I am having trouble getting my sirius to work again. I let my subscription run out for about 2 days and I called to turn it back on. Now my sat radio is stuck on ch.3. I get no other channels. I sent several refresh signals with no luck.

Thanks,

Last edited:

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got it working. When I renewed my plan I chose the mostly music plan (9.99/month) over my previous sirius select plan (14.99/month). I just sent a new refresh signal and have my sirius back. If this is the problem I am guessing the 2010 lr4 module doesn't like the other plan. Oh well I am glad I have sirius back.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I am sure someone else will run into that. I didnt know they had other plans. I just have a standard plan with them.

ANGLR4

Reaction score
Got the same problem. just renewed my subscription with no lapse and now I only get channel 2.
So, where is this module?
I pulled the fuses to reset, but no luck. Had Sirius send several refresh signals to no avail.
Thanks

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure sirius did not change the plan on you? I switched to a plan with less channels and the receiver in my Lr4 did not like that. I had to switch back to the full channel plan.

ANGLR4

Reaction score
I think you guys are right.
I was paying $200 plus for my service and felt it was too much. So I called in the other day to renew my existing account (no break in service) and moved down to the "Mostly Music" tier. Right after my payment went through my audio display was locked on to the last channel played (hits1), thank gawd my kids weren't listening to the Disney channel.
After pulling the fuses to reset the head unit, I called Sirius and asked them to resend the "refresh" signal. No luck.
As an avid "Swaptronics" guy. I then asked them to put me (temporarily) back to my original tier and with 5 mins I was up and running.
I told the nice young girl how frustrating the outcome was becoming and she said not only would she leave me at this upper tier, she would drop my yearly subscription to $99 including taxes and fees and put a note in my account to resubmit each year at the same upper tier (with NFL Package) for the same price.
All-in-all it worked out really good. Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction.

naychurkal

Reaction score
Sooo Happy !

Awesome...:proud::smile:... I have been trying to figure this out for 3 weeks now. I owned an Audi S6 with sirius radio previously which worked great, but I decided to buy a RRS. I purchased by 2010 RRS-LUX a year ago and I always thought it had no sirius radio, well 3 weeks ago I decided to pull the right rear trunk panel and booomm there it was, the sirius module. I got the Id# and I called and had them activate it with the "mostly music" plan, I had sound from channel 001 (hits on 1) but no presets and I couldn't change the channels or do anything else. After reading this thread I decided to call Sirius and have them change my subscription to "Select plan $14.95" and BOOOOMMM ! I now can enjoy my BMP(51)...... :hello:Thank you all for this thread

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I just purchased a 2010 LR4. When I hit "mode" I can see on the screen where it says "Sirius", but it is greyed out and I'm not able to select it.

From what I have read, the Sirius module should be in the left or right rear cargo areas in the back. I have looked in both of them and cannot find it for the life of me. Can anyone help me pinpoint where it should be.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you should have HD Radio / Sirius in your car? It's always been an extra cost option on just about every trim. Call a dealer with your VIN, or check on TopiX, if your car was equipped with SDARS from the factory it should be spelled out in the equipment summary ("HD RADIO AND SDARS").

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99