2013 LR4 Brakes $1400???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't dealers located only in major metro areas as well? Lube and brake jobs in these cars don't require the expertise of a Land Rover Master Tech, just a good, honest shop with an IQ level just slightly above your garden variety Jiffy Lube kid.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't torn into the brakes on my LR4 yet, but, in looking at pictures online, they do not look much different than any other brakes I have worked on. This would be a two banana job for any do-it-yourselfer, even if the rotors require replacement as well.

Here's a video I found for the job on a front of a LR3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxvD7XsX07Y

The LR4 brakes do not look any different (other than being slightly larger).

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't torn into the brakes on my LR4 yet, but, in looking at pictures online, they do not look much different than any other brakes I have worked on. This would be a two banana job for any do-it-yourselfer, even if the rotors require replacement as well.

The LR4 brakes do not look any different (other than being slightly larger).

Having done them, and many other vehicles. I can tell you they are all about the same.
They are pretty easy to do yourself for even the most novice mechanic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM