2014 Range Rover Sport Final Spy Shot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone (maybe LR leak) leaked another pic last night.

:albertein

Attachments

• 2nd-2014-range-rover-sport-teaser-reveals-more-details-video-medium_4.jpg
    2nd-2014-range-rover-sport-teaser-reveals-more-details-video-medium_4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know we said this before, but it definitely looks like an inflated Evoque - that's official.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that does sound pretty damn sweet. I'm sure it's the SC V8. I personally cannot wait until next week... I'm sure LR will present the LCI LR4 too. And, I'm very curious to see the specs of the RRS. Do you guys remember when the outgoing RRS was introduced? Every guy I knew who owned M3s at that time traded them in. I am sure this will sell very well. Is it my cup of tea? Not sure yet.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RRS has more aggressive exhaust, it should sound louder, that is the point.

My stock Infiniti G35x (3.5L V6) was louder than my 5.0L V8 Rover... and you should have heard when I had a Stillen cat-back exhaust on my G35, it was insane and sounded amazing... I am sure they can make the new smaller s/c v6 sound very good.

Even though I am a total V8 fanboy, I am still excited to see what they do with the LR4. I really hope after they lighten it, it still looks about the same, and boxy. One nice thing about not changing the design for a long time, it gives the models more prestige and timeless look. The LR3 still looks fantastic and special, so does the LR4 and hopefully the LR5.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that does sound pretty damn sweet. I'm sure it's the SC V8. I personally cannot wait until next week... I'm sure LR will present the LCI LR4 too. And, I'm very curious to see the specs of the RRS. Do you guys remember when the outgoing RRS was introduced? Every guy I knew who owned M3s at that time traded them in. I am sure this will sell very well. Is it my cup of tea? Not sure yet.
I can't wait for the release either. I wouldn't get a RRS, but curious to see it in full form. Of course, we are all very excited to hear more about the 2014 LR4!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in these latest photos. I'm waiting for the real deal, but these photos really bummed me out. :-(

Attachments

• New 1 k-bigpic.jpg
    New 1 k-bigpic.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 22
  • New 2 ku-xlarge.jpg
    New 2 ku-xlarge.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 23

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so much plastic on the back, and that faux skid plate on the front is horrible.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9