2015 hitch Receiver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need for my new to me LR4. I googled and found one for $600....ouch. Anyone have a place to buy one at a lower cost? Thanks all

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can generally find a used Land Rover one on ebay or the land rover facebook marketplace. Going rate is around $350.

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan

I found a used one but the guy says the key is stuck. Not sure if this can be fixed or what. More research I guess haha

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan

I found a used one but the guy says the key is stuck. Not sure if this can be fixed or what. More research I guess haha

Yeah, they are rebuildable. Search on youtube for a video by PowerfulUK. They rebuild an old plow-type version, but the internals are the same.

MW3Designs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m also in the market for the hitch adapter. Seen the aftermarket bolt on style, but there’s no fun in that. I think the OEM adapter is pretty slick, and eBay seems to be the place to save a few bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an extra hitch with 2 keys if anyone is looking.

Also, the key is locked in the hitch when it is removed from the vehicle. When you install it, it releases the key

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also, the key is locked in the hitch when it is removed from the vehicle. When you install it, it releases the key
ill take it

MW3Designs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If the OP or Daytona do not take it please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9