2016 LR Discovery Sport SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwLRD

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and new to the Land Rover World. I am about 75% of the way through the process of purchasing a 2016 LR Discovery Sport SE. Any suggestions or tips for ownership? I am buying through a LR dealership, but it is not certified PO. Anything I should watch out for, ask about?

As you can see I am also new to the whole automobile purchase process, so I appreciate any advice you guys can share. Thanks so much!

Crosboro

Reaction score
If you plan to let it sit for more than 4 days without driving it, have a trickle charger installed. There is a constant electrical draw that will drain the battery. I had chargers installed in both a 2010 LR2 as well as my 2016 Disco. Also, if you get a message that you need to drive it to recharge the battery, and that message keeps appearing, your main battery likely has a bad cell, and you need a new battery. Another clue about that is that the rear hatch won’t open when you press the button to open it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA