1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Defender Drive Impressions.

Discussion in 'Defender L663 (2020 - Present)' started by Forty Deuce, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Kev M

Kev M Member

We took our first real road trip in our Defender this week. I'm liking it more and more. It's the right combination of comfort and capability.

We packed for a ski/board week with room to spare, got there in comfort, dealt with foul weather easily.

Looking forward to more trips and more rugged uses.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PaulLR3 and Troy Angrignon like this.
  2. Perseus

Perseus Full Access Member

on a recent trip thru the Mojave desert... I packed a little more than I needed for a 3 day excursion... Truck weighed 6900 lbs with 2 pax and all gear.

20210105_134855.jpg 20210105_134902.jpg 20210110_094135.jpg

Kev M and Troy Angrignon like this.
  3. Kev M

Kev M Member

Ha ha that's amazing.

I'm trying to figure out how you packed the back seats. I don't see them folded in that pic?

4. Perseus

Perseus Full Access Member

I managed to remove the middle row seats, PIA, not recommended but it was the only way to pack all the gear, since having a 7 seater the middle row seats have a sliding mechanism built in that prohibits them from folding flat.

Kev M likes this.
  5. Kev M

Kev M Member

Yup ours is a 7 seater too. But luckily we didn't need them completely flat this trip.

I'll file that away for reference but can't see me every loading this beast up THAT much to have to do that.