3" lift on 95 disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinylland

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a 3" lift on my 95 has anybody used the toddco coil springs, if are they any good, and I was also look for a terriafran 3 lift kit for but I can only find 2"

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Havent used either type of spring... but I will say that with a 3 inch lift you will need a lot more than just springs to do the job correctly. Panhard rod will need to be lengthened and the entire drive line will need adjusted to prevent major issue.

Vinylland

Reaction score
I was aware of the angles that would need to be fit just looking for a good lift

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
In that case, buy the 2 inch and get a 1 inch spacer... :) save some money.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The money is the same for both a 2" and 3" lift. What sort of wheeling are you doing. how big a tire are you wanting to run?
The 2 better lifts are from RTE and OME, both have been around for years and are well proven compared to many of the newer cheaper lifts which are showing up.

Vinylland

Reaction score
I usally go to the pine barrens but looking to go to different places around the east coast, min 33" tire

wolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is another issue that evryone who does a lift to facilitate larger tires overlooks - i.e., you will lose some low-end torque owing to the increased wheel size; Toddco actually sells gears for your transfre case to bring that gear ratio back into line for your new and larger tires.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM