360 cameras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Great find and thanks for sharing the ino. Since I have two cameras that have had issues, I will start with the front left one and see if I can correct the issue with it first. The rear camera will be harder to diagnose and get to.

Rob

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the LR4 HSE Lux, sans cameras. Is this something that can be installed by the dealer or do the trucks have to have it built up that way?

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the LR4 HSE Lux, sans cameras. Is this something that can be installed by the dealer or do the trucks have to have it built up that way?

It won't be easy or cost effective to retrofit this. Cameras are all digital cameras.. Not a $20 a piece made in china stuff. They are probably several hundreds each if you try to buy them new from the dealer. Then the digital signal cables. And the controller module. Don't even want to know the price.

I am having same issue so my dealer replaced couple of cables per TSB then noticed it's still having some issue so they ordered a new module. another few month out I guess. They had to take center console and all front and rear seats to replace cables.

Even if you managed to install all hardwares and stuff (you need front bumper and side mirrors as cameras are tightly integrated), you still have to enable it in the car configuration file which you have to have a special computer equipment to hook up to the main computer.

Last edited:

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the blue screen on my rear camera yesterday. I only have 70 miles on my LR4!! :mad:

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635