360 cameras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know this lr4 forum is still young, but i want to share all my findings as i believe they are discussion worthy.

i drove around the area with the cameras on yesterday for fun. after some time i noticed front left camera is off. i push nav, then back to cameras and it's on again. drove around some more and front left and rear right were out. reset and they are back on again. this is funny because when i went to the dealership the first time i test drove the manager's lr4 with the cams. he had problems too as 1 or 2 of his cams didnt even turn on. i suspect this to be an issue down the line...

anyone else experience this?

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the same thing happen to me on two occasions. After I restarted the truck, the cameras seem to work like they should. When they stop working, I get a blue screen for that camera with a picture of a cmaera with a line through it. Is that what you have seen?

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
precisely. i dont have to restart the car though, just go to another menu, then back to cameras.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it happened to me, it was the front left and the right side camera. Going to different menus didn't help.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that's weird. yet another glitch so far for the lr4.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had the radio glitch yet? I got in my LR4 yesterday and the radio was dead silent. I tried turning it off and on, switching between the modes and all I got was a faint hiss from the driverside speaker. I suspect it has something to do with the bluetooth pairing of my phone because that is the only speaker that the phone conversation come out of when paired.

It has happened three times now. After I let the truck sit for a few minutes and restart it, everythign works again.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had the radio glitch yet? I got in my LR4 yesterday and the radio was dead silent. I tried turning it off and on, switching between the modes and all I got was a faint hiss from the driverside speaker. I suspect it has something to do with the bluetooth pairing of my phone because that is the only speaker that the phone conversation come out of when paired.

It has happened three times now. After I let the truck sit for a few minutes and restart it, everythign works again.

no radio glitch yet. so far everything in that aspect has been perfect. i've also paired up 3 phones to the bt and it's been working fine.

beavis

Reaction score
LR4 blue screen of death

Similar problem... intermittent cameras failing for a couple of weeks, eventually all of them were doing the LR4 blue screen of death. After having all the cameras dead for about two weeks, the whole NAV/radio/consoleLCD everything died, just a black screen. (iphone with the speakers aimed down into a cupholder is a surprisingly adequate way to listen to something when your new LR4 stereo dies... :)

Dealer had it for a couple of days and supposedly fixed some "interference with a fiber optic cable" and got it working again. Within 2 days the cameras are randomly turning off again although the front left one is always off. It's an hour each way to the dealer, probably won't take it back until the stereo dies again.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cameras were working great for the last month,then last night I was showing someone the camera options and the left front was blue again for a while. When I first turned it on it was fine.

My radio has been fine for a few weeks too. I wonder how long that will last before it needs a trip to the dealer.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM