60k Service Costs/worth??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhilSessions

Reaction score
They're replacing both upper ball joints. I requested that all bushings be examined and they all checked out "fine". I guess I'll find out tomorrow for sure, due to overnighting of parts. Mine was really bad so I don't doubt they were. (The noises that is) Its just funny after all the posts on the web, I rarely if ever have heard of the uppers being bad. Oh well, I think the Senior sales guy wants me to buy a new one. The y gave me a 2012 LR4 as a loaner. Man is it fu#@ing sweet! Way to fancy for me though. But the power is really awesome! Oh yeah and the 60k service is now $450.00

PhilSessions

Reaction score
Well it turns out the Upper Ball Joints weren't the only problem. Once they got in there they realized my Lower Arm Bushes (LR025159) were also shot. WOW what a difference. Its incredibly stiff and secure now, totally worth every penny. If anyone is experiencing what I was I highly recommend getting these areas checked out. Wish I would have done this 7000 miles ago. Did a little off-roading in some nasty mud and ruts to really test it out and its like night and day. Back in business Woooohooo

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my 60k service complete in Tulsa and my total bill was $348. I called and asked about the price a few weeks ago and they told me it was going to be $489, so I'm not sure why it was cheaper, but I'll take it. :beer:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99