95 RR Classic LWB window trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

doboy

My range's back windows won't open or close anymore. I found out when after I opened all my windows, and got to my destination, that the rear ones would not lift.

I'm suspecting the ECU for the windows, but I don't know where to locate it, does anyone know where it is so I can swap it out?

thanks

95classic

The ECU is behind the glove compartment. If your front windows work, I think the ECU is working, because if it was bad none of the windows would work.

I hope this helps some.

none of my windows or sunroof worked once and it was because the wireharmess to the ECU behind the glovebox was not tightly connected.

D

doboy

95classic said:
The ECU is behind the glove compartment. If your front windows work, I think the ECU is working, because if it was bad none of the windows would work.

I hope this helps some.

none of my windows or sunroof worked once and it was because the wireharmess to the ECU behind the glovebox was not tightly connected.

well, actually, I had taken it to the Land Rover Portland stealership and had it diagnosed, and that is what they said was wrong.

I checked voltages also and I found no voltage to either of the rear windows. Land Rover had taken an ECU out of a different car and raised up the windows for me so I didn't have to drive around for 11 days while they shipped in the part, but if I can do it myself it would make things much cheaper.

thank you for telling me where it is located though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM