Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicholas Russian

Reaction score
It feels only natural that my first post here on the forums be concerning a technical issues with my rrc soft dash. I've tried my best to sort the problem on my own but have come up empty handed. My headlights work, turn signals work brake lights work but my tail lamps, side markers, and interior back lighting does not work. The first solution I tried was replacing the stalk which many people said solved their issue. After replacing the stalk unfortunately that didn't help. After studying the landy manuals for some time I was able to check all corresponding fuses that are associated with the tail lamps/ side lamps. I already checked all sockets and wires in the rear, they are not getting power. According to the manual there is a black and red wire that then splices out to all locations AFTER the fuse box. lo and behold I found the wire stuffed up in the drivers footwell and sure enough its hot when I flip the headlights on. The comical problem is I can't for the life of me figure out where it plugs into. Any help or brain storming would be much much appreciated.

PS. Ive included pictures to hopefully explain what wire/connector I'm talking about

Nick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV