99 4.0SE problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

billionaireboy

my 99 range has a few minor problems. first the "wiper fluid level low" message has been on since i got it. it was filled to the brim when i got it so whats the deal with that? maybe a sensor or something. resently(as of yesterday) my ac display has gone out completely. the ac still works perfect but i cant see what temp it is set at. is this a fuse problem or do i have to replace something? please help a brother out.

A

AVRO

For a/c display, it can be just bulb behind screen which gone bad. Easy to replace after panel took out. To get panel out, you have to take sidepanels off by unscrew screws and pulling them down&backwards.

If you can see digits with flashlight etc etc, it should be just bulb problem. If not... display is bad.

For wiper low level, it can be sensor inside of reservoir. This low level warning is littlebit odd, if it came on, and then you fill reservoir without shutting down engine, warning stays there. It resets by restart.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

billionaireboy

well the low level light was on when i got it. it was filled to the appropriate level when i got it but maybe they filled it without turning off the engine. so how do i rememdy the situation? thanks on the bulb too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99