A couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMT

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,

Picked up an '06 SE V8 with NAV and 17k miles at CarMax yesterday. Unfortunately it had no manual.

I've been searching the forums, watching the videos at LR.com and downloaded the QuickStart PDF. I can't seem to find what the top button (with horizontal arrows) pictured is for.

Also does anyone know how to change the voice recognition from Spanish to English?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

:beer:

Attachments

• LRs.jpg
    LRs.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 104
  • Buttons.jpg
    Buttons.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 109

GMT

Reaction score
Ok figured out the button... Adaptive speed control gap adjustment switch.

Still trying to figure out changing voice recog. to English.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok figured out the button... Adaptive speed control gap adjustment switch.

Still trying to figure out changing voice recog. to English.
Don't have that button/feature on my '05.

What does it do?

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That button is from a RRSport - not LR3

I think someone swapped in a Range Rover Sport (RRS -- I'm talking US market here) wheel or something to the like... because that has not been offered on North American LR3s. In the RRS, that button does indeed control the "distance" between you and the car in front of you with the adaptive / distance-sensing / whatever-its-called cruise control.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think someone swapped in a Range Rover Sport (RRS -- I'm talking US market here) wheel or something to the like... because that has not been offered on North American LR3s. In the RRS, that button does indeed control the "distance" between you and the car in front of you with the adaptive / distance-sensing / whatever-its-called cruise control.
Never saw that option before on the LR3. If you look at the lower front bumper in first post, it looks like it may have the radar sensor thingy in there for the adaptive cruise control. Did someone do a retrofit?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72