ACM Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aseg

Reaction score
Hi All - I am hoping for some advice... My Audio Control Module is mostly dead - I don't have rearview cam, nav, bluetooth, radio, cd, sat radio... BUT still have screen, steering wheel controls, console controls etc. This was intermittent at first, but now it is consistent.

I did a fair amount of research and youtubing, which led me to replacing the CD/Receiver/Nav/Bluetooth unit. I found a used one on eBay with a warranty ($200 vs $3300 new) and things got worse. Now the whole console is non-reactive, the heater fan is always on, and still no sound from the speakers.

What am I missing?

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standard auto store code readers probably will not pick up the Land Rover specific codes.

aseg

Reaction score
I got the newer receiver unit installed and the volume now moves, albeit still no sound. There is a cycle I can here the unit go through every 20 seconds or so, but I am now thinking that the issue is elsewhere and probably time to take it to a professional. :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV