Actual Water/Oil Temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a vacuum fill tool for my coolant which I highly recommend. No bleeding required after using it.

I recently replaced my original 2013 water pump with a new one which I found out is a crazy number of revisions newer. Now even when im driving around in summer (70-85F) on flat ground I stay around 190-200. The new pump dropped my temps a decent amount. I did a drive to florida after the water pump, 90+F in tampa and didn't really see above 205. Did the drive from iowa to yellowstone and back, mountain passes seemed to be less spikey on temps. The ultragauge is pretty great for monitoring temps. Before the pump change, driving out from denver to moab early this year I had it beeping at me about temps. Hit a traffic jam in the mountains and while the temps never got crazy I played around with putting the heat on with the windows down and that cools it down fast! :D
IMG_2079.jpeg

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA