Add seat memory?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seat memory feature was the exact reason we ended-up ordering an HSE-LUX. I can see nicer leather, the center console refrigerator and a better sound system being "luxury" items. But seat memory should have been standard on all models - like power windows.

Whoa, luxes have nicer leather? dag nabbit...

BriComp

Reaction score
The seat memory feature was the exact reason we ended-up ordering an HSE-LUX. I can see nicer leather, the center console refrigerator and a better sound system being "luxury" items. But seat memory should have been standard on all models - like power windows.
I 100% agree but such is life and thus the question.

Michael Conley

Reaction score
In wish there was an option for sideview mirror memory, me and my wife have dueling opinions about what is the "Correct" way to set them :bike:

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In wish there was an option for sideview mirror memory, me and my wife have dueling opinions about what is the "Correct" ay to set them :bike:

Mirror memory comes with the seat memory feature. I agree...I set the rear mirror view wider to cover the side blind spots while my wife sets it for the view behind the LR4.

Kforland

Reaction score
I have a 2015 LR4 HSE. After reading this post and the other thread associated with this, I went ahead and track down a 2015 LR4 memory control from a LUX. Absolutely no problem installing it and connecting it. But it is definitely not a plug-in play. It does not work. I don’t know if it needs to be turned on with a gap tool? I don’t know if this is only the switching unit and there is a memory module installed under the seat like many American vehicles have. But to answer everyone’s question, not as simple as simply plug-in play.

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 13

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please keep us posted on your progress, I'm definitely interested in this upgrade :).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA