Air Conditioning Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LINYLR

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of an air conditioning problem for 2015 LR4s or recent models?

Spring is here in the Northeast and I have been attempting to use the A/C for the first time since delivery (January).

The A/C is only cold for 10-15 minutes and then warm/hot air starts blowing out of the vents. The A/C will only become cold again when the truck is off for 2-3+ hours. After sitting for 2-3 hours the problem repeats itself.

The dealer topped off the refrigerant a couple of weeks ago but that hasn't helped. The truck is at the dealer and they are troubleshooting,

I read about an A/C problem in another thread on a different topic. I wanted to bring the topic up to see if it a frequent problem with 2015s or other years.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what changed from 14 to 15 that could've impacted the ac. Spent a toasty weekend in Palm Springs and the ac performed as expected. Hope they root cause it and fix you up asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LR4inVirginia

Reaction score
Purchased my 2015 LR4 in January. It's in the shop for the 2nd time for the same A/C problem that you describe. Was just told that it's going to take 2 more weeks to fix - there is a run on the part required to fix the issue. Sounds like it's a widespread issue.

LINYLR

Reaction score
Purchased my 2015 LR4 in January. It's in the shop for the 2nd time for the same A/C problem that you describe. Was just told that it's going to take 2 more weeks to fix - there is a run on the part required to fix the issue. Sounds like it's a widespread issue.

The dealer replaced my compressor. They had mine for two weeks at the time of my post. The compressor was on back order at that time.

It works great with the new compressor.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo