Air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1angel1

Reaction score
I have a question about the air suspension, specifically the air compressor. I got a replacement compressor for my 2000 disco. Heres the problem, the manual states you have to remove the intake and exhaust hose from the compressor, which I did. Promblem is to get the dang hoses out, you have to break the hose connectors, there the slide in and fitted kind (plastic) Does anyone know where I can get replacements from?? Land rover seemed clueless.

Chongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fittings

Air suspension

I have a question about the air suspension, specifically the air compressor. I got a replacement compressor for my 2000 disco. Heres the problem, the manual states you have to remove the intake and exhaust hose from the compressor, which I did. Promblem is to get the dang hoses out, you have to break the hose connectors, there the slide in and fitted kind (plastic) Does anyone know where I can get replacements from?? Land rover seemed clueless.

Hello 1angel1, Land rover should be able to order this special connector for you. It is a special connector for both inlet and exhaust

The Land Rover Part number for connector is ANR6460

The hose assembly is LR part # RQM100012

They are both special order through Land Rover in Thousand oaks

Ph # is 818 – 889 – 8398 This is in California

Hope this helps…………….. Chongo
:bandit:

1angel1

Reaction score
your a life saver. Now my disco can look like the proud rover she is, instead of the low rider she isnt. (though I have had several dig that semi slammed look). Again thanks.

1angel1

Reaction score
I got the part, its the the wrong part. I am looking for the connectors for the bigger hoses that run to the air compressor. 1 is the intake 1 the out take hose . 1 hose sits over the actual compressor and i believe runs to the air filter in the back of the truck for the sls. the other hose runs to the pressure limiting valve. I need the plastic connectors that fit into these spots to hold the hoses.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4