Another Coolant / Cross Over Pipe leak...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wthammett

Reaction score
Never trust a mechanic, they're worse than used car salesmen, if you did not purchase the parts yourself from an LR dealer and watch the parts go in then you have no proof he used/bought LR parts.

I do trust this guy, that's why I use him. I visited the site in the middle of the job, saw the parts in LR bags and boxes - I got LR parts, trust me.

wthammett

Reaction score
I do trust this guy, that's why I use him. I visited the site in the middle of the job, saw the parts in LR bags and boxes - I got LR parts, trust me.

Closing the loop here, mechanic said one of the hoses he installed 11 months prior was leaking, replaced the 'heater manifold LR109402' part. Caught me off guard as I didn't think any of the hoses we replaced last year with the cross over pipe were a heater manifold hose but perhaps it was. Anyway under warranty, no charge so feeling good about that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635