Another HDC, ABS, Transmission fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kushan862

Reaction score
Hello All,
recently I've been getting the HDC fault, transmission limited gears, ABS, Amber Brake light intermittently and suspension lowered(but shows as standard height on screen). One time it became permanent and wouldn't go away for few days. So far i have replaced the brake light switch (BWD part from advance auto) and all the rear lights with auto store bulbs but had no luck. After reading few forums i sprayed some Electrical cleaner on the negative terminal earth and Voila, all the lights went out and suspension lifted up. after driving for few days with no faults it suddenly came back. so I went ahead removed the CJB and cleaned all the connectors and earth points but now its intermittent on the errors. I cleaned the transmission shifter connectors today but no change. Lights pop up before starting engine and stay on sometimes. I have checked for sunroof leaks and haven't found any. Is there anything else I can look for? Also got a brand new battery

Its a 2005 LR3 with 159k Miles.

Kushan862

Reaction score
I ve noticed the front suspension is a bit lower than rear when parked overnight. Can a bad valve block cause these lights to come on intermittently?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick