Anybody help me find a part # for a screw ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody kind enough to help me find a part # for a screw?
It is the screw holding the fog lamp unit. allen type screws.
I was changing the bulb today and the screws fall into/under the car.:mad::mad::mad:
Appreciated..:tongue:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody kind enough to help me find a part # for a screw?
It is the screw holding the fog lamp unit. allen type screws.
I was changing the bulb today and the screws fall into/under the car.:mad::mad::mad:
Appreciated..:tongue:
I wish I could help, but I could not find that part #. When I changed my fog lights, I used painter's tape to tape up all of the holes before unscrewing the bulb unit as I knew my level of clumsyness would lose a screw. It's a weird design!

I would call the parts dept. at the LR dealer and see if they can help you. Keep us posted.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could help, but I could not find that part #. When I changed my fog lights, I used painter's tape to tape up all of the holes before unscrewing the bulb unit as I knew my level of clumsyness would lose a screw. It's a weird design!

I would call the parts dept. at the LR dealer and see if they can help you. Keep us posted.

Thank you..

I am too lazy to tape it..now I'm screwed.....

Last edited:

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're screwed bc you lost the screw,,,,that's a real screwy situation...screw that!
That almost happened to me. I think if you call the parts dept they'll help you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72