Anyone Ever Buy From....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty good find. Really want to find a set of replacement door handle covers with the push buttons to paint. Can't seem to find those anywhere convenient.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This site is very reasonably priced and has some great accessories for the LR4/Discovery 4 - especially if you are looking for side vents or grills in matte black:

http://www.lrparts.net/vehicle/discovery-4.html

I haven't but good find.

When I order stuff from the UK, I usually purchase from Duckworth Land Rover... they have amazing prices on their accessories and their service is amazing - they ship DHL and you won't wait a million years for delivery/customs issues.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't but good find.

When I order stuff from the UK, I usually purchase from Duckworth Land Rover... they have amazing prices on their accessories and their service is amazing - they ship DHL and you won't wait a million years for delivery/customs issues.
Thanks, Count!

I heard great things about Duckworth LR as well. I ordered the matte black lettering from this place I posted and they are awesome!

I will keep you posted as I fit the letters.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, very close. Can't believe more companies don't sell the color specific handles for swapping.
Hey NASdiesel,

I asked the local body shop how much it would be to paint the door handles and it was about $500.00.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo