Apple Car Play Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin Fink

Reaction score
Well I didn’t log in for a few days, thanks for the insight all. It is a lot to drop on an unknown so that’s why I’m on the fence. I’ll probably end up roughing it out and if something better comes along going that route. If I end up dropping for it I’ll post my review!

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do a search there was someone on here who installed a similar kit that I believe was made in Australia. Cost about the same, though.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, CarPlay for now is wired only. I had it retrofitted on a Mercedes and love it, even plugged in. It now supports Waze, which is huge for me, as well as Spotify. Plugging in initially was a PITA but doesn't bother me now. My wife now wants it on the LR and sent me the link to this 3rd party solution. Seems very clumsy and expensive. Hoping there is a guinea pig out there who wants to try it first and report back...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV