ARB Summit Bar - 2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sailor96

Reaction score
Check with Mainline Overland in Westchester PA- they may have them-doubt it but worth a shot-
By the way- I have the 14 & up bumper on my '13 LR4 and installed the fog lights myself- plugged right in-
I do need to note- that the connectors were already added by shop that did electrical work- so if you're doing the install yourself then yes you'll need connectors.

Make sure you inspect the lights first- I had to send a pair back due to a broken tab.
I've had them for 2+ years and still working and submerged on a regular basis-

Hope this helps

Last edited:

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And, looks like i am SOL on the bumper itself. Mainline doesn't have it, bumper super store doesn't have it. No idea when they'll get more. Guess I'll have to wait.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my bumper on in Oct 2017, and even back then I had to wait several months to get my Summit bar since it came from Australia. I just worked with a local ARB dealer (Complete Off Road) to order it.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was honestly fine with doing that too. Except that official ARB distributors were telling me there was a 6+ months wait for new bumpers, possibly longer. I couldn't wait that long. Very happy with my Deluxe.

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm playing with a headlight conversion on my '12 wearing a summit bar. Is it just my lack of skills or did ARB design this thing such that there's not actually enough room to pull the headlight forward and out to service the light? The washer nozzle is clearly blocking the headlight. Has anyone had any issues removing their lights with the bar in place? My memory is hazy so maybe it's possible to remove the washer nozzle with the bar in place?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut