Attempted ****** of Cameraman - Oldham Green Laning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my mates is an Oldham local and sorted a laning day out taking in Oldham, Mossley, Stalybridge, Greenfield, Saddleworth, Scholes and finally Holmfirth. I’m always surprised about the quality of some of the lanes in that area.

The weather was a nightmare and didn’t help me filming the day which was a shame because I was testing out a new camera and some mounts. We also had 3 new guys out with us, one in a Vauxhall Frontera and we were half expecting to be towing him through the day.

It seems to be a common theme now that my mate Clyde attempts to **** the Lowrangers cameraman at least once on every trip. Check out 4.20 to see him actually hit him this time!

Also first trip done in the Vinyl wrap on my 110. I wouldn’t exactly describe the lanes we did as overgrown so not an extreme test but not a mark on it and it all hosed off a lot easier than usual.

http://youtu.be/_AKpxdg9vxY

er1c

Reaction score
From YouTube on your video:

"TommyBasset
1 week ago

While I'll concede that there are rare legitimate uses as transportation under some conditions, the overwhelming preponderance of these machines are used to devour fossil fuel for no other reason than to give the consumer a thrill. Among the obvious side-effects, you terrorize wildlife, pollute the planet, generate ungodly noise and accelerate erosion on Saddleworth's quiet lanes. You are far from welcome."

Do these fools actually confront you in person and spew this nonsense to you? You must have a lot of patience to deal with these people.

ellebarto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From YouTube on your video:

"TommyBasset
1 week ago

While I'll concede that there are rare legitimate uses as transportation under some conditions, the overwhelming preponderance of these machines are used to devour fossil fuel for no other reason than to give the consumer a thrill. Among the obvious side-effects, you terrorize wildlife, pollute the planet, generate ungodly noise and accelerate erosion on Saddleworth's quiet lanes. You are far from welcome."

Do these fools actually confront you in person and spew this nonsense to you? You must have a lot of patience to deal with these people.

Haha! I'm so glad you re-posted that. Mate that is the tip of the iceberg. I get email constantly and comments on my video's calling me all the names under the sun. It depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I rise above it and delete them, sometimes I try to give an intelligent response. Sometimes I just take their email and sign them up to *** **** websites!!:bootyshak:bootyshak

Have you seen the horse riding saga? I posted a little tongue in cheek dig at some horse riders and it started a right old **** storm!! Even from dome Land Rover forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV