Baby Discovery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR keeps talking about how they carry forward the design language and heritage of previous models.... sure.

The shape isn't all that amazing, blends in with a lot of other things on the market IMO.
I agree. It sort of looks like the Q5, X3 (especially the earlier generation), RDX, etc.

It just looks like a mutation of the Evoque - sort of like the RR and RRS.

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, that's the new Freelander...:stupid:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, we know that. I did not think this would be the new Discovery like we know it, but it will be called the "Discovery". Based on the previous article they seem to be getting rid of the Freelander and having two different models of the Discovery - small and big.

Does anyone else remember that?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Agreed. New LR2... Will be named Discovery.
I was looking at these pictures earlier and thought about posting about it in the Freelander/LR2 but I never check that category ;)
Probably will look like a large Evoque.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, we know that. I did not think this would be the new Discovery like we know it, but it will be called the "Discovery". Based on the previous article they seem to be getting rid of the Freelander and having two different models of the Discovery - small and big.

Does anyone else remember that?

I wonder what the new technical discussions categories will be called.
Baby Disco and Big Brother ;)

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. New LR2... Will be named Discovery.
I was looking at these pictures earlier and thought about posting about it in the Freelander/LR2 but I never check that category ;)
Probably will look like a large Evoque.

The new RRS is a large Evoque :albertein

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say I lije the Baby D exterior design better than the Evoque as it looks more utilitarian. Space for 7 seats I will need to see but can visualize it as very tight. I will have to wait more news on the Big Brother LR4... Probably it is just me but the more I seen news on LR4 evolution (or "involution" to Defender?) the stronger my decision on keeping my MY12. Let's see what more is ahead in the next couple of years but for now not very promising. I guess it is very hard to improve on already good design.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72