Black and Silver Land Rover Emblems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fm540i

Reaction score
I've successfully replaced the stock green/silver logoes on the wheels and the rear of my new 2012 LR4. Unfortunately the front logo is larger than anything on LR's other vehicles so there is no direct replacement.

I'm working with someone to reproduce the front logo in black/silver. Would there be any interest if we can get these made? Let me know.

Thanks.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever swap to black and silver emblems on the front and rear? I am very interested.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400321279888

These ones? I might order a set too. Do you know if they go on top of the existing badges or are they meant to replace them?

Yep that's the one! I had the rear one that I ordered for my LR3 and never used. It was an actuall land rover emblem with a part number. That fit on top of the original. Fits nicely. I believe that is the same.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's perfect, thank you. So you put the front emblem on top of the existing one as well?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bet. I Haven't received the front one yet, just purchased on eBay yesterday.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine (both front and rear purchased from the same eBay supplier, still can't figure out why Land Rover would keep using the green ovals even on a car fitted with Black Design pack where every other trim piece is black...) You might be able to stick them on top of the existing badges, but I don't think that's the way they were designed, they are as thick as the original ones and, when I tried prior to installing them, they seemed to stick out a bit too much if applied on top. I wasn't sure they would adhere that well without removing the old ones, either.

Peeling off the old badges is very easy anyway, just use a hair driver to soften the existing glue for a couple of minutes, score an "X" in the center of the green ovals you want to remove with a box cutter (doesn't matter if you also score the plastic base in the process, as the new badge will hide it), lift one of the cut corners with a small screwdriver and peel the whole thing away.

Last edited:

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umbertob, thanks for the advice. Do you happen to have a photo of your LR4 with these installed? I have black accents too, so the green/gold badges have been bugging me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9