Question about Suspension Faults and Blowing out the lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had Arnotts in the front since April 2021 and have put around 27k miles on them. So far, so good, but I suppose my current problem could wind up being them as every suspension component is currently a suspect.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll keep us posted :). I'll cross this bridge when I get to it, first and foremost would be the timing chains! Thanks.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To (hopefully) close the loop on this, replaced the rear struts last Saturday (August 26) and the rear valve block last Sunday (August 27) and the code has yet to reappear. It would sometimes take 4 or 5 days before it would pop up again after I'd clear it, but it's now been over a week and nothing.

I have noticed there is a bit less of the suspension self-adjusting going on at stoplights (as in none at all now), which it had been doing sometimes for the last few months, even without throwing any CEL or code.

Ride also seems a little better. At just under 130k miles, makes sense that the rear struts were due.

I'm still sitting on a new center valve block and a new compressor, but I'm holding off on either of those for now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72