Black and Silver Land Rover Emblems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be ordering those badges soon.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may actually do the same once I get my 2013 with black design package. I did order the G4 Expedition decals (I have them now) for under each side blinker light, and I might actually put one in where the "HSE" typically goes since the black design package has only the "LR4" in black and no other rear badging.

I really like the G4 stickers on the sides and wonder how it would look on the back tailgate in the "HSE" location?

-David

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice LR4 umbertob!

I think the G4 decal would look really good on the rear, go for it!

I have been pondering the black vents on my santorini black lr, really want the black door handles!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice LR4 umbertob!

I think the G4 decal would look really good on the rear, go for it!

I have been pondering the black vents on my santorini black lr, really want the black door handles!
I love my current G4 decals, but I only have them on the sides under the indicator lights. The official instructions/templates have them going in that location and the rear, so I think I will go ahead and try it out when I get my new 2013 LR4.

Here is a great source for grills, vents, etc. You can also look on eBay - they have the vents for sale. I actually painted mine - it is pretty simple is you use a primer/paint combination - sticks quite well.

Here is a great place for accessories and reasonably priced:

http://www.lrparts.net/

Also, I know someone who bought these and were really happy:

http://www.adamesh4x4.co.uk/body-styling-116-c.asp

The door handles are the ONLY thing not black on my current 2011 LR4 (I did all the black trim everywhere else), but I will leave as is since I expect my 2013 LR4 (with black design package) to be delivered in a couple months.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the G4 decals David?
There are always some available on eBay or if you can find a dealership online that sells cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Land-Rover-...ies&hash=item35b8a4c74f&vxp=mtr#ht_701wt_1165

They are pricey, but are OEM - hehe. It's funny they give you the instructions and applicator. It is pretty cool though, you just put the template on and stick and they come out really nice. They are very high quality. If you look back at my photos, I have them on each side under the indicator lights (to the left of the vents). I will put them on my new one and likely in the back as well since I will not have an "HSE" badge.

-David

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the websites David! Were you referring to the door handles that someone bought from that site?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the websites David! Were you referring to the door handles that someone bought from that site?
Hello brettmess24,

My apologies for not being clear, but yes, I know someone who bought the black door handles from that website and was very happy with the quality and look. I know they are not cheap, but they are real covers vs. the stick ons you can get eBay.

I hope that helps.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9