Blinking Snowflake??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichL73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ever since I got my LR3 i've noticed when its cold the snowflake next to the external temp will blink accompanied with a ding. Never much paid attention to it but it sometimes does it when i'm driving making me think theres a problem. Can anyone shed some light on this. It doesn't drive any different after it does it, just wondering...thanks

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine goes off anytime the temp is at or below 39 deg. Dont think you need to worry about anything.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! It's not a "Snowflake". It's a "Doily". Clearly, the vehicle knows it's Tea Time. British, you know. Cheerio. :hello:

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
Just letting you know that there is a risk of ice on the road. Anytime it goes off I think I'm getting a suspension fault. =)

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably saying get the heck out of where you live and enjoy the warm tropical climate here in Florida :). Although my snowflake did come on about a dozen times this yr!

drewman75

Reaction score
Same here. I have never gotten accustomed to the ding. Every time I hear it, my heart drops into my stomach thinking I am going to see another HDC fault or something similar. I'm always relieved to look down and see it's just the 39 degrees indication.

Last edited:

RichL73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably saying get the heck out of where you live and enjoy the warm tropical climate here in Florida :). Although my snowflake did come on about a dozen times this yr!

I wish .. I went to Tampa once for a week and loved it!! I dreaded coming back North..lol

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635