Bluetooth reset or deletion of paired phones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E

eameglio

Does anybody know how to reset the LR3 Bluetooth phone integration system, or how to delete paired phones, I bought mine used and could only add one phone, and the next one (my wife´s) is telling me the list of devices is full. Does anyone know how to either reset the bluetooth system, or to delete previous paired phones in the system?

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can only terminate conectivity through your phone.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what is the exact message? Where do you see it? Head unit? Instrument cluster?

I honestly don't know. I thought the PTI system kept the "last 5 pairings" (first in/first out), but it looks like I'm wrong. If your vehicle is under warranty, I'd take it in. Simple complaint: "I can't pair my 2nd phone... I get a device is full error." Or you could try customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eameglio

So far I went to the service department, and they did not know how to do it, but promised me they would find out about it and let me know. The message appears on the screen of the phone trying to pair with the LR3 PTI, after you have put in the bluetooth code, it says "Bluetooth device list is full". And since my car was used when I bought, even though it is 2006, the manual says that you can only pair it with 10 phones.

D

deanz

Could it be your phone?

Could it be that your phone has too many devices paired to it?

I had a similar problem with pairing my phone to a bluetooth headset once. I tried deleting some of the old devices from my phone and it worked with pairing the new device/headset.

Hope this helps.

E

eameglio

It is not the phone itself, since the phone only has two other devices in its own list, and actually it never adds the Land Rover PTI to its list, because of the message.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA