Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primadonna_lk

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm having some problem with with my handphone to connect with bluetooth.
The only way to connect is turning Valet mode on and off. After that is great. But everytime I unlock the car, I have do go all the procedure again to connect . Otherwise can't find the signal of my phone. By the way, my handphone is a Blackberry 8900. I already made the updated but still SSDD.
Anyone had something like that?

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have that issue, however my phonebook will only show up with the numbers, no names. 8350i BB. There is no real fix, just compatibility issues. You might want to check with your dealer, your issue is probably fixable.

aesopian

Reaction score
My Blackberry Bold (9000) connects quickly at engine start up and works very well with the system.

No disconnects, audio works well within the speakers, call answering/ending and switching between radio/cd/aux with no problems and only my wife complains about the mic. This is because she hates being on speaker and would prefer me using the handset.

zgaspen

Reaction score
my wife complains about the mic. This is because she hates being on speaker and would prefer me using the handset.

aesopian - sorry to keep pestering with questions, but i'm still in decision mode and made another trip to LR over this past weekend. i remember not having problems with the 2007 RRS demo I had for a few weeks before buying my MDX in Fall of '06, but I have yet to try the '10 bluetooth on the LR. salesguide says the BB9630 (tour) works perfectly. did your wife care for your bluetooth in your MDX? i use this feature daily and often with clients - i've never had a complaint from anyone with MDX so long as I always ensure the volume is under 20. curious how you think this rates compared to your MDX.

teetering on the LR4 vs RRS again....still leaning towards the LR4! sure, it doesn't have the "lines" the RRS has, but certainly more functional, not to mention less $. a RRS with 19's performs very similar to the LR4 on-road (in my opinion anyway), and obviously the LR4 will be much better everywhere else........

pmangabeira

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just bought a LR4 and am having trouble to connect my Iphone 3G.
I can connect my phone, but I have to do it mannualy everytime I turn the car on.
I can't get it to work automatic.

Apeciate it if anyone can give a hand on solving this problem

Thanks

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least with my Black Berry I have to reconnect every time I take it out of range.

dstrickler

Reaction score
I just bought a LR4 and am having trouble to connect my Iphone 3G.
I can connect my phone, but I have to do it mannualy everytime I turn the car on.
I can't get it to work automatic.

I have an LR4 (purchased in April) and I have the same issues. My wife's 3GS always connects, and seems to work fine. With my 3GS I need to "connect" it each time I am in the car. Very rarely it seems to connect itself. I have very little bluetooth experience, so I don't know what's causing this, only how it behaves on my LR4.

JohnR

Reaction score
My iPhone 3GS connects every time, but rarely works properly.
Usually, I can make or receive a call thru the car, but often can't hear or speak except thru the phone.

BTW, the 3GS is listed on their site as unsupported. :frown:

JR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV