Brake fuse blown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg409

Full Access Member
Reaction score
according to the rave electrical diagram, the green/purple goes to your - high stop, left & right stop, & your trailer lights connector.

the harness that I mentioned runs outside the frame rail, visible by poking your head under driver's door.

(but it's still sending me high stoplight/rear defog vibes):smile:

luck,greg

raymor

Reaction score
I will run out and do that now and let you know how I make out. This has got to be the hardest short I have ever tracked down.

raymor

Reaction score
Hey Greg, I found the plug you were talking about but it is outside the car. I followed that cable you talked about under the car and there was the plug just inside the rear wheel well. This helped me separate the front from the rear of the car. I found the short and it was due to some creative wiring that was run under the trim that holds the rug in the luggage compartment. Someone must have done some wiring for a trailer or bypassed some bad wires. I guess that the constant pounding of putting packages down on that trim finally cut through the wire. Can't thank you enough for all the info you guys have given me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99