Brush guard/aux light setups.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a view without the covers.
pic2.jpg

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any one had any compatibility issues with the factory LR3 Brush Bar and sump guards? i am not totally sure how many points it contacts the frame. i am debating putting one of these on but am also hoping to get one of the GN Vehicle sump guards. not sure how well they will work together.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fyi - there is an A-frame w/lights for $500 on ebay right now (not mine)

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the hella 500ff and upgraded the wiring and added 100w bulbs. They are a decent addition without spending a fortune. Recommend hooking the relay up to the high beams. If you want some info on how it did this let me know. That way the aux lights turn off with the high beams off.

utah914

Reaction score
I don't have my good pictures on me right now, but I bought the "Driving Light" accessory from the dealer. I had the wires run and had the dumb plastic lights mounted on the front. Once I had the car back, I cut the wires to the driving lights. Bought some Hella 5000s for mounting on the A-bar.

The mounting for the Hellas was a bit difficult though. I had a friend with a machine shop and we created small aluminum blocks to bolt into the A-bar with pre-drilled holes for the Hellas. Once said and done, all was perfect including the road lighting too. I'll try to get a better picture here sooner or later, but you get the gist.

Can you post pics of the brackets you made?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72