Chainsaw ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

siambxr

So your Rovering about then the trail gets shrubed out.. or a tree that crashed along the path.. :confused: I got a machete but man ! Hacking the super thick shrub action and be a workout.. got a semi new chainsaw from a grarage sale for $50 he only used it about 5 times chopping fire logs over the winter ( one tankful only ) I figure sure this will come in handy some how hehehe.. I think i'll try it out tomorrow. gots to clear them trails so you wont scratch your paint..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Screehopper

After using the chainsaw do you use a winch or tow chain to pull the logs out from your path? Or do you cut the pieces small enough to be manageable by people power?

S

siambxr

I haven’t really encountered huge logs as in trees… But I used it to clear out overhanging branches and shrubs that blocks the trail, not just for me but the future trail blazers I guess. Until I come across a fallen tree, me don’t know yet. Might just try and go around it or something. Comes in handy for campfires and all too.

S

Screehopper

Wanna trim the trees in my area? Hint. Hint. It'll give you some more experience with the chain saw. Yeah, that's it.

On some streets the trees never get trimmed. Some of the tree branches overhang so low that with my safari rack I do not make it through. Well, I could drive through if I REALLY wanted to or had to but I have my ham radio antenna up there to worry about. I usually end up driving around them. I guess I need UPS, FedEx or some moving van to drive through to clear the tree branches away.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey,
Post some pics of your LR in the gallery. I am especially interested in checking out your safari rack.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635