Check All Tire Pressure Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well spoke too soon people....pesky light came on once again a few mins ago. Now it's the rear right tire. At least it's not the general check all tire pressures light. i'll def be turning this tpms off with the gap tool once it arrives. I have bigger fish to fry with this vehicle lol.

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the idiot light last night that said my right rear was low. After that, it prompted me to check all tire pressures. Luckily, I was at a gas station/truck stop that had air. It was dark and hard to read the manual gauge on the air nozzle but I aired up all four corners to what was recommended on the driver's door panel (36 front and 42 rear psi). The next morning when I checked my pressure with a hand gauge I found I was a bit over-inflated all around. I adjusted the pressure to the recommended levels and didn't get the lights back on. What I did get was a noticeably improved ride. Before I was at 36 psi on both front and back. Maybe the sticker is right.

Last edited:

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is the 42 rear PSI is for the higher load capacity of the rear (towing)

I always have run 36/42 however, as I tow every so often, and haven't had any ride or wear concerns.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72