Complete exhaust replacement price???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadhead86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about how much Im looking at paying for a complete exhaust system for a 97' Disco se 4.0L V8? Any suggested website to order from?

Is there a good aftermarket system that wouldnt cost much more then buying original parts?

Thanks all for the help.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends on the sound your looking for and if you are replacing the Y pipe and cats. Atlantic British sells the Y pipe for around $500 IIRC, the rest you can do local at any muffler shop for around $100

wolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about how much Im looking at paying for a complete exhaust system for a 97' Disco se 4.0L V8? Any suggested website to order from?

Is there a good aftermarket system that wouldnt cost much more then buying original parts?

Thanks all for the help.

I would go Borla from the cats back; good deals are out there: i.e. Atlantic-Brit puts these on sale from time to time and also tunertools.com gets good price breaks on Borla systems as well. I went Magnaflow from my ex-cats back and, while good, comparatively speaking - I think Borla woud have been the better route.

Also, don't forget to try British-Pacific as they ae highly competitibve with Atlantic Brit. in their pricing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635