Considering LR4 purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sara Lentz

Reaction score
I have a 2011 white LR4 with all the extras (roof racks, ladder, etc.) (97,000 miles) I am considering selling to someone who will take good care of her!!! I am a 69 y/o female and purchased her new in 2011. All service records are available and I take very good care of Sunny. I have had no mechanical issues other than the normal maintenance. I just had the oil changed, windshield wipers replaced, tires rotated, (the tires are almost new). There is not one ding in her body, she drives like a dream....I am not an aggressive driver and she has never been "Off Road". I am asking 23,000. and if you have any questions regarding my "Sunny" you can contact my nice service manager Rob at Dimmit LR in Clearwater, he knows her well and knows how well she has been cared for. Alex As I write this I am feeling a few pangs of regret but I think it is time for me to graduate to a convertible ;-). All my best to you, hope you find your LR4, I have had so much fun exploring the USA with my Sunny!!!
Hey everyone,

I’ve started exploring the idea of purchasing a LR4 the last few weeks. Went to look at one a few days ago and really enjoyed it. I’m looking to spend around 15-20k which appears to be a 2010-2011 with around 100k on it. I’ve spent a lot of time on the forum looking up some pre purchase inspection tid bits.

The one that has me a little tripped up are the timing chain guides. Can anyone elaborate on that? Sounds like a pretty big ordeal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72