Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I'm not...just a guess that it might fit, or be close enough to make work..you'd have to do a side by side comparison to see what differences were and whether it was feasible. First thing to check is part numbers (if the standard dash's are the same # then it should work) and see if exploded view of each vehicle shows any mounting differences..then go from there to see if lowers are the same so it mates up...then look at the rest of the "plumbing for A/C etc and see if it's the same...we know the vehicle is not different...not a project I'd want to undertake, but the cracks would make me crazy and if I was spending money to fix it I'd want to see about trying to upgrade.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree....if mine were cracked I'd upgrade either to LR4 style or something custom. Otherwise, more trouble than it's worth.

Yorkshire Tyke

Reaction score
Cracked Dash

Hi there.

I'm a newbie to the forum I have a 2006 LR3 with two rather large cracks emanating from my passenger airbag area. It's really disappointing to see how poorly the dash holds up compared to an older Dodge Ram I owned. I also like how over here in the US and A if you take your ve'hicle into a dealer you may as well think of a number and double it for repairs. I thought only bandits wore masks!:bandit:

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
It's really disappointing to see how poorly the dash holds up compared to an older Dodge Ram I owned.

Uh what? Dodge Ram with a dash that holds up? Surely you haven't put Dodge Ram dash crack into a good image search. You'll see pages and pages of this

6982eb76-c83e-102d-8f1f-678b82e8086br.jpg

One of the worst dashes to crack of recent memory :stupid:

Yorkshire Tyke

Reaction score
Dash Cracks

I can't comment on the history of the Ram regarding cracks because it never occurred to either myself or anyone I've known who has owned one. However I intend to fix the cracks on my vehicle myself and mark it as experience. Apart from that I like the landie and it brings back happy memories.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9