Did Something Happen to LandRoversOnly.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the response . . . I thought maybe I had got REAL drunk which then would have entailed railing on about the different posts and making an **** out of myself like they do on the the english sites . .
:beer:

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this may sound like a conspiracy theory-like rant . . . but maybe the Korean's nuked the site after seeinig DRZJOINT's post:

I Still like mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aia still love my LR3 nomatter what they say

Hundaiiii #1 ***??????????????????

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the response . . . I thought maybe I had got REAL drunk which then would have entailed railing on about the different posts and making an **** out of myself like they do on the the english sites . .
:beer:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The sad thing is its happens on our sites too (*cough* *cough* DWEB)

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this may sound like a conspiracy theory-like rant . . . but maybe the Korean's nuked the site after seeinig DRZJOINT's post:

I Still like mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aia still love my LR3 nomatter what they say

Hundaiiii #1 ***??????????????????

Ok soooo now You may have a point saying that you were(are?) waaaaaay too drunk :rofl:

But a definitely a possibility... maybe Iran gave them the enriched Uranium

Last edited:

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ll take those koreans on. Only if I get to go after China and Iran when I'm done :)

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quoted from Land Rovers Only Administrator:

"Site Restored
This site was attacked over the weekend by criminals who maliciously deleted valuable information from the site and engaged in other unauthorized activities.

The site contents have been restored as of the February 13th backup."

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had some problems caused by a few, now non-members that caused us some grief for a few day, but it is up and running now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM