DivX Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
Trying to figure out where I can download DivX videos. It seems that I need to save them on a USB flash drive / memory stick then plug them in the glove compartment USB port. Anybody with experience doing so have advice? The DivX website brags about their product pretty well but doesn't really offer any step-by-step guidance.

rdrakea

Reaction score
Curious about this, too. I downloaded the little 'activate' movie and played it in my new LR4 last week. Found a site with a bunch of really old stuff you could download, but nothing I'd be interested in.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have converted mp4 format in ~720p res, and then used Divx Converter to change them to the "Home Theater" quality (AVI, DIvx, MP3/ac3 ~720p) and it plays on my front screen. I can not however seem to play that video on the rear screens, only aux and dvd... which sucks.

Using higher resolution settings in divx converter seems to make it choke a bit. Some wont play at all. That might just be because I had a slow usb stick drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM