Do you carry a weapon in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I am not old(only 20) enough for a carry permit, rest assure THE day I turn 21 I will be at the DMV applying for one. I'm in high hopes that this whole military police state occurrence doesn't get any worse. The U.S. is becoming more like China/North Korea. AR15's are excellent weapons. I have one in the gun cabinet. I plan on carrying my Glock 19 when I get my carry permit.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to be careful - Those little black boxes duplicate quickly lol. I'm sure glock can handle +P I don't feel really comfortable shooting those loads. My EDC is a G29 CCW in my state. You need to give the 10mm glock a try. Just be willing to get a second job if you don't reload.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its like a fire extinguisher. better safe than sorry.
.357sig - SigP250 SC.

Goldfinger

Reaction score
"Do I carry a weapon in my truck"

Well, I typically am wearing my pants when I'm in my truck and since that's the next thing I ******** after my pants when I get up in the morning; yep I usually am carrying a weapon in my truck.

Sonies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, I cant pretty sure its a felony in Chicago

facist pigs

xray132

Reaction score
I'll share the Trunk Monkey

Carrying a Glock 27 in a Cross Breed Holster. "Trunk Monkey" Keltec Sub 2000 uses 25 round Glock 40 S&W magazines. If the Monkey has any problems going through the 125 rounds. Just continue with your Gock 27 with the big mags. Folds nicely camo'ed in my First Aid Bag

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but I carry a Taurus .40 in center console, and an AR-15 underneath the floor in the back. I also have a go bag with 10 days worth of food, 300 rounds of ammunition, and water bottles under the back seat. Just in case the commies invade or anything else crazy happens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99