Do you carry a weapon in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do go off-road frequently in very remote areas and I carry a SW .44 in my truck at all times. I do have a conceal carry permit. Just curious if anyone else does the same.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beretta

Thinking about getting my license... so I can have my .40 in the glove box. Although I have a strange feeling those with a concealed license will be the first they go too when they start to take them away. ;)

A

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only weapon I carry is my bare hands ;)

This is true the firs to go will be the ccw that is what ****** did made everyone register
their guns then knocked on the door and took them

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only weapon I carry is my bare hands ;)

This is true the firs to go will be the ccw that is what ****** did made everyone register
their guns then knocked on the door and took them

Black bear did not seam to fear my bare hands. Perhaps you know something I dont. If someone tried to knock on my door and take my gun.......lets just say I dont think that would happen.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:biggrin:

I've also been considering getting my CCP before Obama makes it even tougher...

-Rich

I am also thinking about getting an AR15 before then... they have been flying off the shelf since the election.

((a

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black bear did not seam to fear my bare hands. Perhaps you know something I dont. If someone tried to knock on my door and take my gun.......lets just say I dont think that would happen.

While in college in TN I went hiking with some friends we noticed Phil was not with us I joged back and I found Phil in a tree with his shoes off (he had thrown at the bear) hollering at a BLACK BEAR LOOKING UP AT HIM I screamed at the bear and charged him yelling and waving
the bear took off. We are all hear in one piece.

The only way they will get my guns is to **** me.
Get the collapsable stock and high capasity mags. If you think Clinton was againt guns we have not seen anything yet, He dose not have to much against him to put thru what he wants. I would not be suprised to see huge regulations on handguns mag capasity and pressure on semi auto rifles.

Last edited:

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this thread sponsored by a firearms training company? Is that just a strange coincidence or do I not know how internet advertising works?
Peculiar question for a LR thread....but I have a Sig 9mm and it's never been in my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9