Do you carry a weapon in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ccw

I carry...definitely want to have a CCW permit. I prefer the HK P2000SK.

-JL

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all the time...

just when I'm going hunting or going out shooting. Here's me with my HK USP. Most recent addition is a Ruger Gold Label SxS, 12 gauge, gorgeous gun.

n11517294_36412721_6759.jpg

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have SWMBO in the LR3 with me sometimes - wouldn't want to mess with her! :ahhhhh:

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a SW 9mm, but only carry it when I go to the desert to target shoot.

txAlfa

Reaction score
Usually carry my Ruger .40 on trips, but not regularly because I don't want the kids to get to it. If i make it secure for them, it becomes inconvenient for me. I figure if I would really need it, I won't be able to afford the inconvenience and I'm not willing to play the odds of kids finding it against really needing it.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a CWP. Whenever I take any sort of road trip I always have my S-W .38 in my door.

I've only had one issue where I actually needed it to help, well somewhat. Some guy in a junker Honda cut me off and was playing the "I'm not going to let you pass me game". So after cutting me off multiple times, and passing me on the median... (I swear this is true), I placed my .38 on the dash in front of the steering wheel. As soon as I did so, the guy got off at the next exit and I never saw him again.

I really hope I never have to pull it out, but you never really know these days.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45&tab=summary

I had to share this with you guys sorry it is so long!

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

•It is registered

•You are fingerprinted

•You supply a current Driver's License

•You supply your Social Security #

•You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

•Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

•There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

Weapons are like doctors--you hope you'll never have to use one, but you want them handy just in case....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635