DVD viewing thru the NAV Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24Hours

bLuLRIII said:

Good luck to anyone who does that. I imagine that with our DVD player mounted in the glove box that there is less of a logistical challenge. I will take that pdf to an audio shop and have them do it when I have a rear view camera installed. Even with the parking sensor, I want to be able to SEE things behind me (kids).

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woodman has since bought an overpriced Nav-TV solution, FYI... going into test mode is not elegant at all.

bLuLRIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY "24 HOURS" please post some details on what make/model of Rear view camera you get. Also if and how successful you are with the NAV screen integration

24Hours

bLuLRIII said:
HEY "24 HOURS" please post some details on what make/model of Rear view camera you get. Also if and how successful you are with the NAV screen integration

Will do. When I finally get some time, I intend to go to HERE since they are close to me (NYC area). It came as a recommendation from the US HEICO sales manager (Volvo tuner), and they can do anything. When I have details and pics, I'll post 'em up.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Briansilvestro

Backup Camera

I intend on doing the mod later this week. Has anyone completed the mod with the use of the backup camera? Does the backup camera come up when you put the vehicle in reverse or do you need to go into the diag screen to select it everytime?

Thanks,
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4