Expedition Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domoic

Reaction score
I am supposed to take possession of my new LR4 in May.

I am 100% sure of adding the Land Rover OEM Expedtion Roof Rack.

However, my dealer says they are no longer available as the company that manufactures them for LR went bankrupt. So he is unable to order one for me. This may be a temporary issue but sounds like it is a months-long issue to me.

Does anyone have an Expedition Roof Rack for sale or know where I can get one?

They dont seem very popular as many seem think they look ugly and/or are noisy as all heck.

I dont care! I want one!

Any help?

Thanks

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Check Craigslist and eBay. They pop up every now and then.
(BTW - took me 3 months to find one.)

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The company in the UK is back and making Saftey Device roof racket, do a Google search for them and find the new importer of them.
Now I am not sure if they are making them for LR4's, that you will have to look into.

krizza91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not entirely sure how a rack mounts to LR4 but if its like the LR3 (with rail, you could look into a Baja Rack. they make a basket version that I think looks way better than the one you are considering, is about $400 less and will actually carry some gear. I believe the expedition rack for about $1200 isn't recommended for carrying more than 120 lbs. My condition for a roof rack is it has to at least be rated to carry Aunt Edna on my way to Wally World.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo