Extended Warranties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pharden

Reaction score
Pricing on extended Warranties

Any update on the pricing for the extended warranties? My wifes LR3 is at 45,000 miles and I plan on keeping it for a couple of more years.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The factory extended warranty is so expensive that LRMV has stopped selling them. They are selling the warranty that is serviced by the same company, but at a cheaper price. It is still over $4k.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on the pricing for the extended warranties? My wifes LR3 is at 45,000 miles and I plan on keeping it for a couple of more years.
I would recommend going into the dealership to price the warranty and be ready to buy. I found that in the end my warranty was much lower than I heard quoted at other places...I'm still not sure if it was a mistake or just the rate for my vehicle at my dealer, but go in prepared to buy that day. I have the LR factory ext warranty as it seemed the easiest to deal with for service which has proven true.

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked with my dealer today and the warranties are 6k minimum--ouch!!! At the rate they keep rising and the falling prices of SUV's, it's a better value to trade for a newer LR3 that's certified than to buy the warranty!

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be able to help with something very good in the $3000 range. It partly depends upon what state you live in.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email me if you like, I'm confirming something that might help you - if you still need it.

mustbeaudi AT yahoo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4